|Product||Premium Brassware Bowl with Lid|
|(최소주문수량 1개 이상 / 최대주문수량 0개 이하)|
Premium Brassware Bowl with Lid
‘Yoo-ki(鍮器):Brassware’ is a brass vessel, one of the Korean traditional tableware.
The rock-solid rich colored brassware comes from 78% best copper and 22% tin,
alloyed and dipped four times into twelve hundred degree flame, hammered thousand times
and then being polished four times. This complicated process is made with
tenacious devotion of the Kyeong-nam Province’s
intangible cultural heritage No.14 JingJang Lee Yong-ku master artisan(匠人)
and the disciple, as well as the son, artisan Lee Kyung-dong.
Brasswares naturally know what is good for human body
by changing into dark blue colors when met with toxic substances.
It has the thermal effect as well as the cold storage function on food
that provides to maintain the taste and to experience the effort of a nicely prepared meal.
Size(in) and Care
Small Bowl Case(Bowl case body) : 3.74(Ø) x 1.96(h)
(Bowl case Lid) : 4.09(Ø) x 1.02(h)
* When first used to hold cooked rice, you may see a stain in the shape of rice grains on
the brassware due to a difference of temperature and humidity, but this will disappear after a few days of continuous use.
* Wash the brassware with dishwashing liquid and a green scouring pad scrubber,
wipe it with a dry dishcloth, dry it in the shade for a while and then store it.
* If storing for a long time, wrap in a plastic bag or wrap to ensure that your brassware will not change color.
* If used to hold vinegar, soy sauce, seasonings, vegetable or fruit with high pesticide residue,
or salty foods such as salted fish sold at markets for a long period of time, the color of your brassware may change.
* Do not use this brassware with a microwave oven or electric rice-cooker.
* If the color of your brassware changes, scrub it with a dry green scrubber.
* If color of your brassware changes to the extent that it cannot be washed by hand,
we can wash it for you, subject to an extra labor charge.
Standard delivery discount
2018-08-01 ~ 2018-12-31